Re: Change ereport level for QueuePartitionConstraintValidation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Change ereport level for QueuePartitionConstraintValidation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> writes:
> I noticed appveyor build on windows is not happy:
>> perl buildsetup.pl
>> Could not determine contrib module type for alter_table
>> at buildsetup.pl line 38.

> But I have no idea why. I can't check on windows. Possible I miss some change while adding new module to tree. Will
check.Please let me know if root of such error is known.

> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/26831382
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.53294

grep is your friend: that message is coming out of Mkvcbuild.pm's
AddContrib.  (No idea why perl is fingering someplace else.)  Apparently
you need to have one of MODULE_big, MODULES, or PROGRAM defined, unless
you add the module to @contrib_excludes to keep it from being built.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "ago" times on buildfarm status page
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs