Re: Re: BUG #13755: pgwin32_is_service not checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled

От MauMau
Тема Re: Re: BUG #13755: pgwin32_is_service not checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Michael

As I guessed in the previous mail, both our patches cause
pgwin32_is_service() to return 1 even when SECURITY_SERVICE_RID is
disabled, if the service is running as a Local System.  The existing
logic of checking for Local System should be removed.  The attached
patch fixes this problem.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Вложения