Re: Postgres Crashing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres Crashing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Please reply to list also.

> On 2/3/20 2:18 PM, Doug Roberts wrote:
>> Here is what the reset recirc function is doing.
>>     UPDATE containers

> So how did containers_reset_recirc() come to clash with
> containers_add_update()?

If this is PG 12.0 or 12.1, a likely theory is that this is an
EvalPlanQual bug (which'd be triggered during concurrent updates
of the same row in the table, so that squares with the observation
that locking the table prevents it).  The known bugs in that area
require either before-row-update triggers on the table, or
child tables (either partitioning or traditional inheritance).
So I wonder what the schema of table "containers" looks like.

Or you could have hit some new bug ... but there's not enough
info here to diagnose.

Сообщение: Re: Should I reinstall over current installation?
Сообщение: Re: Should I reinstall over current installation?