Grabbing Data from serial port into postgres

От svn
Тема Grabbing Data from serial port into postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Can someone give me some advice on the best way to send data to postgres
from a tty port that periodically (every 30 secs) spit out asci data using a
serial/com port?   I guess this is more of a Unix question than a postgres
problem, but I was hoping that there was a way that postgres could grab the
data directly from a serial port.

Thanks....