Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.

От Rainer Bauer
Тема Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello Hiroshi,

HI> The driver's own limitation about max connections (128)
HI>   was removed at 8.2.0402 version though I'm not sure if the change
guarantees >>= 300 connections.

Ah, that explains why I couldn't see any error here. I was looking at
the source code of 8.2.0402.

Rainer

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.
Сообщение: Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.