autovacuum redhat startup

От Sim Zacks
Тема autovacuum redhat startup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I reconfigured the redhat startup script for postgresql to work with
version 8 and that is working fine.
I thought I could put autovacuum in the startup script and that didn't
cause any problems, but it didn't turn on and I had to start it
manually.

Does anyone know why it didn't catch? I was watching the bootup and it
seemed that the program was actually called. (a screen flew by my eyes
very quickly but since it was the last thing, I didn't see for sure
that it was the autovacuum starting output).

The startup script is in the /etc/rc.d/init.d directory and I put the
autovacuum line after the line echoing that it started. I stopped and
started the script manually and autovacuum did start.

If this can not be accomplished in the same script is there a way to
have it start on server startup?

Thank You
Sim Zacks
IT Manager
CompuLab
04-829-0145 - Office
04-832-5251 - Fax

Сообщение: Re: : Unable to load libsqlpg.so
Сообщение: Re: : Unable to load libsqlpg.so