feature request: option-left-arrow/option-right-arrow in SQL editor

От Al Chou
Тема feature request: option-left-arrow/option-right-arrow in SQL editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I feel like this request must have been made before, but the archive search doesn't find anything.

It would really be nice if the SQL editor responded to option-left-arrow on Mac OS X by moving the insertion point one
wordto the left (and analogously for option-right-arrow).  I quite like the syntax capitalization provided, but I would
gladlygive that up in favor of being able to move the insertion point around the text like in a modern text editor! :)

I have installed and tried version 1.81.1 via the binary DMG after having used 1.16.x installed by the server installer
onOS X for months.  I doubt it matters which language edition I'm using, but it's the English one.

Thanks,
Al