Some Japanies charaters cannot be seen when using JDBC driver

От viraj@lk.opro.net (viraj)
Тема Some Japanies charaters cannot be seen when using JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am using JDBC driver for postgreSQL database. The database I have
created has japanies character in it. It was created using EUC_JP
character set. But when I query the table in that database, Some
japanies characters are not shown (a ? is shown instead). But when I
use ODBC driver it shows these data without any problem.

Version of the ODBC driver is 6.5

I tried the following JDBC drivers
jdbc6.5-1.2.jar,jdbc7.0-1.2.jar,jdbc7.0-1.1.jar and jdbc6.5-1.1.jar.
None of them solved this problem. In Some drivers all japanies
charaters appeared garbage.

Are there any method of solving this problem ?

Thanks
Viraj