Re: transaction aborted, queries ignored

От Hilmar Lapp
Тема Re: transaction aborted, queries ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Well, I don't know the primary key really. Rather, the primary key is a compound key the components of which aren't
knownto most parts of the library because it is abstracted from the schema. It is possible to go that route, but it
willbe painful and require some major code rewrite.

> The feature you need is nested transactions.

Absolutely right. (Although I don't believe InnoDB can pride themselves with having nested transactions.)

> That is being worked on
> for 7.4, but it is several months away.

A pity (for me, anyway) it's not there yet, but absolutely cool that it is being worked on.

Thank you for your help.

    -hilmar