Re: BUG #16143: PGTYPEStimestamp_fmt_asc() returns the incorrect month when the format specifier %b is used.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16143: PGTYPEStimestamp_fmt_asc() returns the incorrect month when the format specifier %b is used.
Дата
Ответ на BUG #16143: PGTYPEStimestamp_fmt_asc() returns the incorrect month when the format specifier %b is used.  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> PGTYPEStimestamp_fmt_asc() returns the incorrect month when the format
> specifier %b is used.

Yeah, you're clearly right.  Defining struct pg_tm's tm_mon differently
from the common understanding of struct tm's tm_mon may not have been
the greatest idea we ever had :-(.  I dug through the uses of tm_mon in
the rest of ecpglib and didn't find any other similar mistakes, though.

Will fix, thanks for the report!

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16143: PGTYPEStimestamp_fmt_asc() returns the incorrectmonth when the format specifier %b is used.
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16143: PGTYPEStimestamp_fmt_asc() returns the incorrect month when the format specifier %b is used.