Re: libpq ssl -> clear fallback looses error messages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq ssl -> clear fallback looses error messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Maybe the answer is to not throw away the first error message?  But
>> presenting both messages could be confusing too.

> Do we have the infrastructure to report more than one error? I thought
> we didn't...

I was thinking of merging the reports into a single PGresult.  The
tricky part is to figure out how to present it, and also when to throw
away one of the two reports --- if one is obviously bogus you don't want
to distract the user with it.

Сообщение: Re: Contrib, schema, and load_module
Сообщение: Re: Contrib, schema, and load_module