Support to chance root context path of pgadmin4

От Evaristo Wychoski Benfatti
Тема Support to chance root context path of pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello,

Could you please help me?

I am facing on a problem owing to the way which the default pgadmin4 tarball handles the redirecting paths.

As I am trying to release the pgadmin4 behind an API gateway proxy I would like to know which is a better way to change the root app context path instead of '/' to '/pgadmin4'  for instance, because the same paths that pgadmin4 uses are the same whose my application already uses such ('/login' and others).

Anyway, since now thanks.

Regards.

--
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage