Re: [PERFORM] Simple SQL too slow

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Simple SQL too slow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 01/07/2017 22:58, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> After that, you need to determine what is the bottleneck. Perhaps the
> resources are saturated by something else running on the system - other
> queries, maybe something else running next to PostgreSQL. Look at top
> and iotop while running the queries, and other system tools.

Another explanation would be network issue.  Are they stored in
different locations?  And dhoes

EXPLAIN ANALYZE select * from MINHATABELA

has similar timings on both environment?

Also, I didn't see any indication about how exactly were the tests
performed.  Was it using psql, pgAdmin or something else ?

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Simple SQL too slow
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Simple SQL too slow