Re: Wikipedia on Postgres (was Re: postgresql vs mysql)

От Chad Wagner
Тема Re: Wikipedia on Postgres (was Re: postgresql vs mysql)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/23/07, Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com> wrote:
> In any case if anyone is interested I was able to reproduce the changes that
> wikipgedia made and applied those changes (as well as others) all the way up
> to the 1.6.10 codebase.  The only reason I mention this is because 1.6 is
> the only choice for PHP4 users.  If anyone is interested I can provide the
> codebase, the schema still has to be created manually as was the case with
> wikipgedia.

I would be interested.  I'm probably expected to maintain this thing ...

You can download it from:

http://www.postgresqlforums.com/downloads/pgmediawiki-1.6.10.tar.gz

Again, like wikipgedia you have to create a schema (manually) named mediawiki and like wikipgedia (because the port more or less used some of the same mods they made) MySQL support is probably broken.