Re: Preventing abort() and exit() calls in libpq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Preventing abort() and exit() calls in libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Now it's hoverfly:
> ! nm -A -u libpq.so.5 2>/dev/null | grep -v __cxa_atexit | grep exit
> libpq.so.5: atexit               U           -
> libpq.so.5: pthread_exit         U           -

Ugh.  What in the world is producing those references?

(As I mentioned upthread, I'm quite suspicious of libpq trying to
perform any actions in an atexit callback, because of the uncertainty
about whether some later atexit callback could try to use libpq
functions.  So this seems like it might be an actual bug.)