Re: Prepared transactions vs novice DBAs, again

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Prepared transactions vs novice DBAs, again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think we should change the way we test it. Could we simply make
> max_prepared_transactions = 0 the default, but put
> "max_prepared_transactions = 5" into the config file in "make check"?

That only works for make check, not make installcheck.  We'd really have
to complicate the GUC setup somehow to have this work, eg add a separate
enable_prepared_transactions bool that can be changed without restart.

Сообщение: Re: Prepared transactions vs novice DBAs, again
Сообщение: Re: Prepared transactions vs novice DBAs, again