Re: How to recover from : "Cache lookup failed for rela tion "

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to recover from : "Cache lookup failed for rela tion "
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Patrick.FICHE@AQSACOM.COM writes:
> Do you have any idea on the reason of this situation ?

No, I was hoping we might see some clues but there wasn't much.  Both
the pg_depend entries and the pg_type row should have been deleted by
the same transaction that deleted the pg_class row.  Partially applied
transactions aren't supposed to happen of course :-(

Oh, btw: is there a physical file for 463558?  As long as you didn't
TRUNCATE the temp table, its name should still be 463558.  If it is
there, you might want to note the file mod time before you remove it ---
that would give us a good fix on when this happened.

Did you have any system crashes or other odd behavior around the time
of the error?