Re: automatically generating node support functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: automatically generating node support functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I was just rebasing meson ontop of this and was wondering whether the input
> filenames were in a particular order:

That annoyed me too.  I think it's sensible to list the "main" input
files first, but I'd put them in our traditional pipeline order:

>     nodes/nodes.h \
>     nodes/primnodes.h \
>     nodes/parsenodes.h \
>     nodes/pathnodes.h \
>     nodes/plannodes.h \
>     nodes/execnodes.h \

The rest could probably be alphabetical.  I was also wondering if
all of them really need to be read at all --- I'm unclear on what
access/sdir.h is contributing, for example.