Re: New timezone data

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New timezone data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> * Update timezone data to match latest zic database (see src/timezone/README)

> So in case anybody was going to check on that prior to the upcoming
> 8.1 release candidate, there is new timezone data available (2005n
> vs. the current 2005m) but it appears to have only minor changes
> for Kyrgyzstan and Uruguay.  If anybody wants, I'll submit a patch.

We don't do that via patches ... the procedure is "download tarball,
copy into appropriate subdirectory, commit".  (At least when the update
isn't modifying the PST8PDT rules ;-))

But given that 2005m is only a month or so old, I wasn't planning to
bother with another update before release.  2005n will be obsolete too
in another month ...