Re: Performance issue after migration from 9.4 to 15

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Performance issue after migration from 9.4 to 15
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/11/23 07:41, Christian Schröder wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks for all your tips!
> I have meanwhile run "ANALYZE" on all tables. Either that was as important as everybody tells me 😉 or it is just a
coincidence(e.g., fewer other queries on the database).

It is:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgupgrade.html

Statistics

Because optimizer statistics are not transferred by pg_upgrade, you will
be instructed to run a command to regenerate that information at the end
of the upgrade. You might need to set connection parameters to match
your new cluster.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com