Re: Attempt to stop dead instance can stop a random process?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Attempt to stop dead instance can stop a random process?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
tomas@tuxteam.de writes:
> Hm. I've come to expect the OS removing all pidfiles early at bootup.

If there's a script in your system that does that, then adding Postgres
lockfiles to it makes all kinds of sense.  Our problem as upstream
software is that this isn't something well-standardized that we could
plug into ...

Сообщение: Re: Attempt to stop dead instance can stop a random process?
Сообщение: Re: Attempt to stop dead instance can stop a random process?