Re: buildfarm animals and 'snapshot too old'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: buildfarm animals and 'snapshot too old'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Well, the original code was put in for a reason, presumably that we were
> getting some stale data and wanted to exclude it. So I'm unwilling to
> throw it out altogether. If someone can propose a reasonable sanity
> check then I'm prepared to implement it.

Would it be practical to make the timeout configurable on a per-animal
basis?  A small number of hours is certainly sufficient for most of the
critters, but for ones that are particularly slow or are doing CLOBBER
type tests, we could raise the limit.