Re: pgsql: Replace pgindent shell script with Perl script. Update perltidy

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Replace pgindent shell script with Perl script. Update perltidy
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Replace pgindent shell script with Perl script.  Update perltidy
> instructions to perltidy Perl files that lack Perl file extensions.

This version of pgindent is just about completely broken, so far as my
possibly-a-bit-hoary Perl (5.8.7) is concerned.  I think it could be
made more portable without too much effort, but I am wondering what the
heck "\h" is supposed to mean in a regex?

$ pgindent
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 190.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 195.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 206.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 206.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 206.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 212.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 212.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 212.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 228.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 236.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 236.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 247.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 247.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 247.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 247.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 248.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 248.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 269.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 272.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 272.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 272.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 278.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 283.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 294.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 294.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 294.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 297.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 306.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 306.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 318.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 321.
Unrecognized escape \h passed through at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 324.
Useless use of a constant in void context at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 14.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at src/tools/pgindent/pgindent line 61.
sh: Syntax error at line 1 : `end of file' is not expected.
Go to the src/tools/entab directory and do 'make' and 'make install'.
This will put the 'entab' command in your path.
Then run src/tools/pgindent/pgindent again.