Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Cookbook Testing

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Cookbook Testing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/23/2017 05:27 AM, PAWAN SHARMA wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please help to configure kitchen.yml to test the PostgreSQL cookbook
> testing.
>
> #-> kitchen converge
> -----> Starting Kitchen (v1.16.0)
>  >>>>>> ------Exception-------
>  >>>>>> Class: Kitchen::UserError
>  >>>>>> Message: Error parsing /tmp/postgresql-master/.kitchen.yml as YAML.

The above seems to indicate that you are not supplying .kitchen.yml as
proper YAML.

You did not say, but I am assuming you are working with Chef. In that
case you might want to look at link below for proper form of .kitchen.yml:

https://docs.chef.io/config_yml_kitchen.html

Might also run the file through a linter. A quick search found these:

http://www.yamllint.com/

https://github.com/adrienverge/yamllint

--
Adrian Klaver