Re: Data layer migration from MSSQL

От Medi Montaseri
Тема Re: Data layer migration from MSSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I think the grammer should help the parser to determine what you mean when the token ORDER is seen.

for example in a select statement...

Syntax:
SELECT expression [, ...]
    [ FROM from_item [, ...] ]
    [ WHERE condition ]
    [ ORDER BY expression [ ASC | DESC | USING operator ]

keywords (or reserved words) should not be placed in quotes because the parser relies on them to steer ...

Cheers
Medi