Issues when using schema names with odbc

От
Тема Issues when using schema names with odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I think there is an issue with the following version of postgresql-odbc where I am unable to use schema names.

Using “isql ”  “help table_name”  returns information about the column names but “help schema.table_name returns nothing.

This assumes the identical tables are in public.table_name and schema.table_name

I actually come across this when using asterisk realtime – I was about to raise this as an asterisk issue and came across this – which suggests it is actually an underlying odbc issue.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15963

Has this been seen before..?

Many Thanks

Mike

rpm -qa |grep odbc

postgresql-odbc-08.01.0200-3.1

rpm -qa |grep postgres

postgresql-server-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1

postgresql-libs-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1

postgresql-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1

postgresql-libs-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1

postgresql-odbc-08.01.0200-3.1

Asterisk 1.6.2.12,

Mike Smith
Voice & Multimedia Platform | BT Innovate & Design
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7876 8005

ClickDial Me