Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 9/20/19 6:17 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Dromedary is running the last release of macOS that supports 32-bit
>> hardware, so if we decide to kick that to the curb, I'd either shut
>> down the box or put some newer Linux or BSD variant on it.

> Well, nightjar is on FBSD 9.0 which is oldish. I can replace it before
> long with an 11-stable instance if that's appropriate.

FYI, I've installed FreeBSD 12.0/i386 on that machine and it's
now running buildfarm member florican, using clang with -msse2
(a configuration we had no buildfarm coverage of before, AFAIK).

I can still boot the macOS installation if anyone is interested
in specific tests in that environment, but I don't intend to run
dromedary on a regular basis anymore.