Re: Doc update for pg_stat_statements normalization

От Imseih (AWS), Sami
Тема Re: Doc update for pg_stat_statements normalization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am OK with an addition to the documentation to warn that one may
> have to increase the maximum number of entries that can be stored if
> seeing a non-normalized entry that should have been normalized.

I agree. We introduce the concept of a plannable statement in a
previous section and we can then make this distinction in the new
paragraph.

I also added a link to pg_stat_statements_info since that is introduced
later on int the doc.

Regards,

--
Sami Imseih