Re: [translators] Good PR -- thanks to everyone!

От elozanohia@gmail.com
Тема Re: [translators] Good PR -- thanks to everyone!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh

It is whose new notice of reference for our new announce. Of 9.0

Thanks

Ernesto Lozano

Enviado desde mi dispositivo movil BlackBerry® de Digitel.

From: Diogo Biazus <diogob@gmail.com>
Sender: translators-owner@postgresql.org
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:46:55 -0300
To: Josh Berkus<josh@agliodbs.com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org>; <translators@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [translators] Good PR -- thanks to everyone!

Here are some notes on the brazilian online press:

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
All,

So far we have 23 news articles about 9.0, in four languages.  Since I
don't see Spanish, Portuguese or Italian there, there's probably more
not listed:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Press_Coverage

Thank you to all of our translators and advocacy volunteers, as well as
EnterpriseDB for lending us their PR agency, for helping us make a big,
international splash with PostgreSQL 9.0.

Great job!

--
                                 -- Josh Berkus
                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.