Re: stored procedure call is not working with "select procedure()"option

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: stored procedure call is not working with "select procedure()"option
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 20 Feb 2018, at 8:13, Abhra Kar <abhra.kar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,
>          I have a stored procedure name "procedure()". Which I am calling by --
>
> Session sess = (Session)entityManager.getDelegate(); //entityManager is javax.persistent.EntityManager[ Properly
Initialise]

…

> It's not throwing any exception but not executing the procedure.Using oracle query -- sess.createSQLQuery("{ call
procedure()}").executeUpdate();   procedure execution is working fine.

Seems to me you are forgetting to execute the query, like in your Oracle example. IIRC, calling execute() is how to
executea statement that returns a ResultSet in Java.

Alban Hertroys

От: Abhra Kar
Сообщение: Re: stored procedure call is not working with "select procedure()" option
От: yeli
Сообщение: Crear Una FUNTION usando ROW_NUMBER