pgAdmin 4 - Update for Query Tool/Edit Grid behaviors

От Susan Douglas
Тема pgAdmin 4 - Update for Query Tool/Edit Grid behaviors
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

I've attached a patch that (hopefully) updates the documented behaviors of the Query Tool and Data Edit Grid.  If you
couldlook it over, and apply it, I'd appreciate it!

As always, let me know if there are problems - Thanks!

-- Susan

PS - I've attached the .rst and .png files that were updated in this patch below as well...

Вложения