Re: [DOC] Introducing Quick Start Guide to PL/pgSQL and PL/Python Documentation

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: [DOC] Introducing Quick Start Guide to PL/pgSQL and PL/Python Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 16, 2023, at 7:49 AM, Ishaan Adarsh wrote:
I have made some documentation enhancements for PL/pgSQL and PL/Python sections. The changes include the addition of a Quick Start Guide to facilitate a smoother onboarding experience for users.

Great! Add your patch to the next CF [1] so we don't miss it.

--
Euler Taveira