Re: VACUUM FULL doesn't reduce table size

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: VACUUM FULL doesn't reduce table size
Дата
Re: VACUUM FULL doesn't reduce table size
Список pgsql-general
pinker <pinker@onet.eu> wrote:

> INFO:  vacuuming "my_table"
> INFO:  "my_table": found 0 removable, 3043947 nonremovable row versions in 37580 pages
> DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.

So there are no longer any dead rows being left behind, right?

Why are we still discussing this?  Do you have some other question?

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM FULL doesn't reduce table size
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM FULL doesn't reduce table size