Re: [NOVICE] Normalizing Unnormalized Input

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Normalizing Unnormalized Input
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 06/20/2017 06:19 PM, Stephen Froehlich wrote:
> One thing that baffles me is that does one just call a function as one would a table when performing the write to
STDINfrom R?

Not sure I understand that question, but in any case you might want to
look at PL/R:

https://www.joeconway.com/doc/doc.html
https://github.com/postgres-plr/plr

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения

От: Stephen Froehlich
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] Normalizing Unnormalized Input
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] Normalizing Unnormalized Input