Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 2020-12-10 03:35, Stephen Frost wrote:
<snip>
> ... should we really be sending people to such a herokuapp site to sign
> up?  Seems like something we could probably manage to make part of
> pg.org, and really should..

Denish seems to be on the PG Advocacy mailing list now, and is CC-d
anyway.
So it probably wouldn't be too hard to move to PG infrastructure
hosting. :)

> Not sure if there's a way for the slack admin to change the URL that
> folks on the slack channel see, but if so, that'd be nice to change
> too,
> so that there isn't this confusion in the future.  Also seems unlikely
> that we need to have that list of domains be associated with the
> community slack...?  Also leads to confusion.

You mean the "postgresteam.slack.com" domain name?  That kind of thing
is pretty standard for Slack, and the "postgresteam" name seem on topic
enough to be ok (to me). :)

The list-of-domains thing sounds like it might be fixable in a month or
two once the new Salesforce ownership of Slack has settled a bit more.
:)

+ Justin

Сообщение: Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?
Сообщение: Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?