How to Recompile Postgreqsl to increase Function-argument limit??

От tarabas@tarabas.de (Manuel)
Тема How to Recompile Postgreqsl to increase Function-argument limit??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I read that by recompiling postgresql I can increase the limit of
arguments (16 by deafult) for Functions (PLpgsql).

How do I have to recompile ?! Do I have to change a file or just add
an argument when recompiling ??

Where can i find this limit so I can increase it to ~40 since i have
one function with ~36 arguments to do an insert for me and return the
inserted id.

I would really appreciate any help !

Please Cc an answer to my email tarabas@tarabas.de !

Thanx in advance ... Manuel ...