Table exists but can't drop.

От Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S. Baluyos
Тема Table exists but can't drop.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I have a weird problem. When I'm describing a table, I can see its table structure. However, when I try to drop/select the table. It says that the table doesn't exist.

I checked the rights of the user and only found out that I only have 2 users for the database. I tried to login as user `postgres` and tried to drop it again. But still it says that the relation doesn't exist.

pos=# begin;
BEGIN
pos=# \d gtmonitor2
       Table "public.gtmonitor2"
  Column   |     Type      | Modifiers
-----------+---------------+-----------
 pos       | integer       | not null
 dt        | date          | not null
 oldgt     | numeric(16,4) | not null
 newgt     | numeric(16,4) | not null
 txnamount | numeric(16,4) | not null
 txncount  | integer       | not null
 zcount    | integer       | not null
 opencount | integer       | not null

pos=# drop table gtmonitor2;
ERROR:  table "gtmonitor2" does not exist
pos=#

What could the problem be?

Thanks in advance!

Ridvan

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan.baluyos@qualservcentral.com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?
Сообщение: Re: Automatic SQL command execution
Сообщение: Re: Automatic SQL command execution