Dumping tables with only create statements

От Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S. Baluyos
Тема Dumping tables with only create statements
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Is there a way wherein I can dump only the create statements (plus the indexes and triggers) of a `specific` table without including the data? I just need the dump of the table structure, indexes, and triggers.

Thanks in advance,

Ridvan

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan.baluyos@qualservcentral.com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?