when hostname is non ascii, the application server could not becontacts

От Ioseph Kim
Тема when hostname is non ascii, the application server could not becontacts
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I'm using PgAdmin4 very well, thanks.

I found a problem.

OS: windows7 64bit, (support Korean Language)

PgAdmin4: v3.6 (pgadmin.org , exe install version)

When hostname (windows' computer name) is non ascii, I could not run
pgadmin.

  this problem is resolved by change hostname.

but, there are many non ascii names at Korea.

they will not know this problem.

review this problem, I hope this is fixed.

Regards, ioseph.