Re: Duda, version para Solaris 10

От Jonel Rienton
Тема Re: Duda, version para Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes there is, we have it in Blastwave.org, current version is 8.1.3;
you also have the option of building it from source.

And if you have tried Solaris 5.11 (solaris express), they have
actually included it in the distribution.

--
Jonel Rienton
mailto:jonel@rientongroup.com

Сообщение: Re: CREATE TABLE (with INHERITS) and ACCESS EXCLUSIVE locks
Сообщение: Re: CREATE TABLE (with INHERITS) and ACCESS EXCLUSIVE locks