Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 4/4/23 8:13 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:
> On Tue, 2023-04-04 at 11:42 +0200, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
>> Done in V58 and now this is as simple as:
>

> Minor comments on 0004 (address if you agree):

Thanks for the review!

> * Consider static inline for WalSndWakeupProcessRequests()?

Agree and done in V60 just shared up-thread.

> * Is the WalSndWakeup() in KeepFileRestoredFromArchive() more like the
> flush case? Why is the second argument unconditionally true? I don't
> think the cascading logical walsenders have anything to do until the
> WAL is actually applied.

Agree and changed it to "(true, false)" in V60.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys