Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/06/17 21:09, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> Belated apologies all round for the somewhat provocative $subject; but I
>> felt at that moment that this item needed some extra attention.
>
> FWIW, it seemed like a pretty fair subject line to me given your test
> results.  I think it's in everyone's interest to get this feature
> stabilized before we ship a final release - people will rely on it,
> and if it drops even one row even occasionally, it's going to be a big
> problem for our users.

+1, I considered the issues solved when snapshot builder issues were
fixed so it was good reminder to check again.

Services

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] libpqrcv_PQexec() seems to violate latch protocol
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] libpqrcv_PQexec() seems to violate latch protocol