Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5

От molofeev
Тема Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> You said a server crash occurred while you were creating indexes. Was
> that a hard crash (power failure, etc.) and is it possible that you had
> fsync disabled in postgresql.conf, or hardware or filesystems that don't
> respect fsync properly?
That was not hard crash, and fsync was disabled.
I was disconnected form remote terminal, which was performing creating
indexes from sql file.
Next I run \di+, found missing indexes and create them manually.

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15112: Unable to run pg_upgrade with earthdistance extension
От: molofeev
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5