MySQL, Merant ODBC, Coldfusion 4.5.1 Express, Linux

От naughty_sonny@yahoo.com (Craig Joyce)
Тема MySQL, Merant ODBC, Coldfusion 4.5.1 Express, Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

After doing some online research, I came across some websites that
describe how we can configure coldfusion to work with mySQL. I have a
user rot in mysql wirh all permissions. With this user, I created a
database called WEB as follows:

CREATE DATABASE WEB; (all caps)

then I quit, and went to coldfusion administration, where i clicked on
ODBC, and then selected Merant ODBC to create a new database. I put in
the name of the database as WEB, and put user rot and password (of rot
in mySQL), in the respective fields. Then I clicked create, and it
brought me to the screen where it displayed all database names. I
clicked on verify, and my web database failed. I am bewildered. Can
someone tell me what i am doing wrong?
Thanks a lot,

-Craig