how to clean the cache from databases and operating system

От jimmy
Тема how to clean the cache from databases and operating system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
1、When I execute the firse sql query, like below:
     select * from tablename;
     there are some datas that will be loaded into the database cache.
     How to clean the data from cache.
2、When I execute second sql query like below:
     SELECT pg_prewarm('tablename', 'buffer') . Data will be loaded into the  database cache.
     How to clean the data from cache.
3、When I execute the third sql query like below:
     SELECT pg_prewarm('tablename', 'main') . Data will be loaded into the  os  cache.
     How to clean the data from cache.