Re: [translators] [Fwd: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Release is a Go ...]

От Samer Abukhait
Тема Re: [translators] [Fwd: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Release is a Go ...]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Ahlan Robert,

a page with a certain font on an OS without that font (even on
windows) will be rendered by the next available default font
you could do something more safe by listing more fonts, something like:

font-family: tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;

Anyhow, It picks a good font on my linux.

On 11/8/05, Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Marhaba,
>
> I've committed the fix you suggested below, you can check it out at
> http://xzilla.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit81.html.ar and it will be
> live on the main site within an hour.  Please give it the once over and lmk
> if anything else needs changing.
>
> One other thing we were wondering about is Tahoma font on non-widows
> platforms... will that work? AFAICT it looks ok on my linux box, but I can't
> read arabic so I'm probably not the best judge.
>
> Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: