Re: Add missing copyright for pg_upgrade/t/* files

От David Zhang
Тема Re: Add missing copyright for pg_upgrade/t/* files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I checked the commit log.
> About 001_basic.pl, it had been added at 2017 once but been reverted soon [1][2].
> 322bec added the file again at 2022[3], so I chose 2022.
>
> About 002_pg_upgrade.pl, it has been added at the same time[3].
> Definitively it should be 2022.

It is great to make sure each file has the Copyright and I see this
patch has already been committed.

Just curious, is there a rule to add Copyright to Postgres? For example,
if I run a command `grep -rn Copyright --include="*.pl" | awk -F ':'
{'print $2, $1'} | sort -nr` inside postgres/src/bin, It seems most
Copyright were added to the second line, but these two were added to the
very beginning (of course, there are three other files following this
pattern as well).

2 pg_archivecleanup/t/010_pg_archivecleanup.pl
2 pg_amcheck/t/005_opclass_damage.pl
2 pg_amcheck/t/004_verify_heapam.pl
2 pg_amcheck/t/003_check.pl
2 pg_amcheck/t/002_nonesuch.pl
2 pg_amcheck/t/001_basic.pl
2 initdb/t/001_initdb.pl
1 pg_verifybackup/t/010_client_untar.pl
1 pg_verifybackup/t/008_untar.pl
1 pg_upgrade/t/002_pg_upgrade.pl
1 pg_upgrade/t/001_basic.pl
1 pg_basebackup/t/011_in_place_tablespace.pl

David

Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction
Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction