Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14/02/2024 21:42, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2024-02-13 18:11:25 -0500, Melanie Plageman wrote:
>> patch 0004 is, I think, a bug fix. see [2].
>
> I'd not quite call it a bugfix, it's not like it leads to wrong
> behaviour. Seems more like an optimization. But whatever :)

It sure looks like bug to me, albeit a very minor one. Certainly not an
optimization, it doesn't affect performance in any way, only what
EXPLAIN reports. So committed and backported that to all supported branches.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)