Re: Normalization of utility queries in pg_stat_statements

От Andrei Zubkov
Тема Re: Normalization of utility queries in pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael!

I'm rebasing a patch "Tracking statements entry timestamp in
pg_stat_statements" for applying after this patch. I've noted that
current tests are not quite independent one from another. There is two
statements in the end of user_activity.sql test:

DROP ROLE regress_stats_user1;
DROP ROLE regress_stats_user2;

Those are done after the last pg_stat_statements_reset call in this
test file and thus, those are included in checks of wal.out file:

                                    query
| calls | rows | wal_bytes_generated | wal_records_generated |
wal_records_ge_rows
-------+-------+------+---------------------+-----------------------+--
-------------------
 DELETE FROM pgss_wal_tab WHERE a > $1
|     1 |    1 | t                   | t                     | t
 DROP ROLE regress_stats_user1
|     1 |    0 | t                   | t                     | t
 DROP ROLE regress_stats_user2
|     1 |    0 | t                   | t                     | t

Those statements is not related to any WAL tests. It seems a little bit
incorrect to me.

Are we need some changes here?
--
Andrei Zubkov