Re: New press faq for release

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: New press faq for release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh,

Maybe that "SDMagazin survey" from Summer 2004 could be updated by
develoer.coms "Product of the Year 2008" ???

http://www.developer.com/design/article.php/10925_3721761_1

Winners of the Developer.com's Product of the Year 2008 are announced:

> Q: How many PostgreSQL users are there, worldwide?
>  A: Our wide distribution through the open source world and liberal licensing make that a difficult question to
answerwith any accuracy. A previous version, 8.0, had an estimated one million downloads within a seven months of
release.However, most users get PostgreSQL with a Linux distribution, or with some of the many other products, OSS
software,and hardware devices that include PostgreSQL. SDMagazine in a survey in summer 2004 estimated us as the 5th
mostpopular SQL database system in the US for new projects, and many people have called us the 2nd most popular major
databasesystem in Japan.

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Straße 49
70435 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
fx 01212-5-13695179
-
EuroPython 2008 will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania - Stay tuned!

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: New press faq for release
От: "Benjamin Scherrey"
Сообщение: Re: New press faq for release